Total Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 4 people
1 Tub of Firm Tofu
1 Bunch of Spring Onions finely sliced
2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
2 Green Chillies chopped up fine (optional)
2 teaspoons of Cumin Powder (Geera Powder)
1 teaspoon salt ( add to taste)
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic paste
1/4 teaspoon ginger finely sliced
1 teaspoon coriander powder
Handful of chopped Fresh coriander/Cilantro
1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Cut up the Tofu in small cubes and place in a pot filled with hot water. This tends to firm up the Tofu even more. Leave the Tofu in the pot for 5 minutes.
- Add the oil in a large skillet and heat the oil.
- Add the onions and green chillies and fry for a 1 minute. Add the garlic and ginger.
- Add Tofu and all spices except fresh coriander. Fry for about 5 minutes on medium high till you see that the water has dried out and the Tofu is cooked. Don’t stir the Tofu too much because it will break.
- Add fresh coriander to the dish and serve.