Green Beans Recipe
Time to Prepare: 30min
Serving Size: 3/4 people
- 1 Pound Green Beans. Wash and trim the ends.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of Cumin/Geera powder
- 2 teaspoons of Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt or more according to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ginger paste
- Heat the pan with oil.
- Add ½ teaspoon of ginger and fry for a minute.
- Add beans and sauté in ginger and oil.
- Add all spices and mix it all up nicely. Cook on high for 4 minutes.
- Add 6 tablespoons of water and cover so that it will cook with the steam. Leave it on low/medium and cook for about 20 minutes till you see that the beans are soft. If you notice that the beans are sticking to the pan, add a little more hot water and lower the heat. I like to eat my veggies crunchy, so if you prefer a crunchy texture then you can sauté the beans for even less time.