BAKED CHICKEN BITES
Baked Chicken Bites
Total Time: 1 hour
Serving Size: 6 people
- 15 boneless chicken tenders cut up in small pieces.
- 2 Tablespoons of Tandoori Masala ( Any brand is fine, but I prefer Raja Brand Tandoori Masala)
- 2 Tablespoons of Plain Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 teaspoon of garlic
- 1 tablespoon paprika powder
- 2 red or green or yellow bell pepper cut up in small pieces
- 1 red onion cut up in thick slices
- Place the Chicken in a glass baking dish or a baking oven tray. If you use a baking tray then layer the tray first with Foil and then place the chicken.
- Add all ingredients except onions and bell peppers in the chicken and gently marinate. The Chicken should be coated with all the spices.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes and/or until chicken is cooked. Oven should be set at 350 degree temperature.
- The first 20 minutes cover the chicken with foil and bake.
- Remove tray and stir chicken and add onions and bell peppers, mix again and bake for another 20 minutes.