Looking for a dish with high antioxidants, high Vitamin C, and high fiber? Then this is your dish to try. We are what we eat, so let’s choose our food wisely.
Green Beans Recipe
Time to Prepare: 30min
Serving Size: 3/4 people
- 1 Pound Green Beans. Wash and trim the ends.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of Cumin/Geera powder
- 2 teaspoons of Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt or more according to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ginger paste
- Heat the pan with oil.
- Add ½ teaspoon of ginger and fry for a minute.
- Add beans and sauté in ginger and oil.
- Add all spices and mix it all up nicely. Cook on high for 4 minutes.
- Add 6 tablespoons of water and cover so that it will cook with the steam. Leave it on low/medium and cook for about 20 minutes till you see that the beans are soft. If you notice that the beans are sticking to the pan, add a little more hot water and lower the heat. I like to eat my veggies crunchy, so if you prefer a crunchy texture then you can sauté the beans for even less time.