Fiery Sweet Potato Fries
Time to Prepare: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 6 people
- Bag of Frozen Cut Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 teaspoon of Red Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin/Jeera Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Chaat Masala (This spice box can be found at your local ethnic stores) If you don’t find it the cumin and chili alone does a great job.
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- You can fry them like fries or bake them at 400 degree temperature till they are cooked (about 20 minutes).
- If you choose to bake the fries spray the baking tray with some oil before placing the fries on the baking tray.
- I like my fries crispy so if you bake it then for the last 5 minutes change the oven to a broil so it gives the fries a crunch.
- Once the fires are done place it in a bowl and sprinkle all the spices over the fries and gently toss it before serving.
- The trick is to taste and add more spices according to taste. I like my food very spicy so I often add more chilies.