Time to Prepare: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 6 people
- 1 Bag of Frozen Loose Sweet Corn (16 oz)
- 2 tablespoon of Mustard Seeds (Rye Seeds)
- 3 green chilies finely chopped (add more if you like it very spicy)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ cup coconut milk or cream. (You can buy coconut milk or cream in cans)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and then add mustard seeds. When you notice that the mustard seeds are changing color then add the ginger and chilies and stir fry for a minute.
- Add the corn and mix nicely with the mustard seeds and ginger. Cover and let it cook on low/medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt, turmeric, and coconut milk and mix all ingredients nicely.
- Leave on low and let the corn cook for another 15 minutes.
- The consistency should be a light coating of coconut cream/milk on the corn not a type of curry style.
- Serve the corn in a bowl and sprinkle a little bit of red chili powder on it for some spice and decoration.